It’s Time to Register for Spring 2020 Soccer!
Who: all players currently in grades 3 - 8
When: NOW! Registration deadlines:
- Grades 3 – 8 December 16, 2019
- Grades 9 – 12: February 10, 2020
- Grades Pre-K , K, 1 & 2: Registration opens late winter
Where: online at www.westonsoccer.org
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Note: If the links don’t work, please cut & paste them into your browser.
Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!JJ
- Register online at www.westonsoccer.org Please read the information about our spring programs before registering. Be sure to register your player for his/her current grade.
- Spring soccer is offered for grades Pre-K – 12.. BUT we are only registering players in grades 3-8 and 9-12 now. Grades 3 – 8 play in a 10-week BAYS season. Grades 9-12 play in a 7-week BAYS season. See complete program details at www.westonsoccer.org
- Soccer is a TEAM sport! Please consider your child’s ability to commit to a team before you register. Grades 3-6: two practices and a game on Saturday. Grades 7-8: games on Saturday; practices at the discretion of the coach. Grades 9-12: games on Sunday; practices at the discretion of the coach.
- Late withdrawals can leave a team short-handed for the season. Here’s the link to our Refund Policy: https://www.westonsoccer.org/page/show/2927124-refund-policy
- Be sure to register before the deadline for your age group: December 16 for grades 3-8 andFebruary 10 for grades 9-12! Players who register late may be placed on a wait list and will be accepted ONLY if space is available on an appropriate team. Additionally, players who register after the deadline will be charged a $50 non-refundable late fee (does not apply to HS players).
- Pre-K, K, 1st & 2nd graders: registration will open in late winter.
- BAYS Uniforms: Players in grades 3-12 need the maroon BAYS uniform. Information about ordering a uniform can be found on our website at https://www.westonsoccer.org/news_article/show/1032347
- A waiver for the registration fee is available on request.
- Questions? Contact Sue Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org