It’s time to register for Fall 2019 Soccer!
Who: players who will be in Pre-K - 8thgrade IN THE FALL
Registration deadline for Grades 3-8 is June 16, 2019
Registration deadline for Grades Pre-K 1st& 2nd is September 6, 2019
Where: online at www.westonsoccer.org
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Note: If the links don’t work, please cut & paste them into your browser.
- Register online at www.westonsoccer.org Please read the information about our fall programs before registering. Be sure to register your player for his/her GRADEIN THE FALL!
- Fall soccer is offered for players who will be in Pre-K – 8thgrade IN THE FALL. Players in Pre-K, K, 1st & 2ndgrade will all play in-town. Players in grades 3 – 8 will travel as part of BAYS. Specific details for each program can be found at www.westonsoccer.org.
- Soccer is a TEAM sport! BAYS is a 10 week season. Please consider your child’s ability to commit to a team before you register. Grades 3-6: two practices and a game on Saturday. Grades 7-8: games on Saturday; practices at the discretion of the coach. Late withdrawals can leave a team short-handed for the season. Here’s the link to our Refund Policy: https://www.westonsoccer.org/page/show/2927124-refund-policy
- Players who register late may be placed on a wait list and will be accepted ONLY if space is available on an appropriate team. Additionally, players in grades 3 - 8 (BAYS players) who register after the deadline will be charged anon-refundable $50 late fee.
- Pre-K, K, 1st& 2ndgraders: registration is open until September 6, 2019. BUT registering now will help us plan for the correct number of coaches to staff the program.
- BAYS Uniforms: Players in grades 3-8 need the maroon BAYS uniform. Information about ordering a uniform will be sent in a separate email.
- Pre-K, K, 1st& 2ndgraders: a reversible pinny is included in your registration fee. Please DO NOT order a BAYS uniform.
- A waiver for the registration fee due to financial hardship is available on request.
- Questions? Contact Sue Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org